The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Dubai, (“A4MDubai”, “Academy”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) understands and respects the privacy of each individual and it is committed to protecting it. ALTADERMA CLINIC LLC manages and operates the www.a4mdubai.com website (the “Website”) and A4MDubai related social media accounts and mobile applications (collectively the “Services”).
Information Collection & Use
We may collect different types of information, including Personal Data, that you provide us directly when you register or access various content or features of our Services. Such information may include, among others:
• Your First and Last Name;
• Postal address and Email address;
• ID number;
• Telephone number;
• Communication preferences, such as electronic newsletters or other correspondences you would like to receive from us;
• Your age, gender and interests;
• Content of messages and requests you send to us;
• If you elect to post material to any blogs, forums, participate in our social networking features or other community boards that may be offered on our Services, then such materials will be collected and some information, including your posts and posted pseudonym, may be publicly available for others to view.
The Personal Data we obtain through the use of our Services generally falls into 3 categories: (A) information you voluntarily give us about yourself; (B) information that is automatically collected as you use our Services; and (C) information we obtain from other sources.
Whenever you use our Service, we may also collect data and information (including through third party products and services) on your computer or phone called “Log Data”. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, version of operating system, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We may also collect Cookies, which are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier and collected automatically. These are sent to your browser from any website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device.
Use of Information Collected
We and our authorized service providers generally use information that we collect about you, including Personal Data, for our legitimate interests, including but not limited to (and you hereby consent to the foregoing):
• Personalize your experience in using our Services;
• Allow us to deliver the type of content and advertising that may interest you;
• Recommend things we think might interest you;
• Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
• Manage a contest, promotion, survey or other features within our Services;
• Send you emails and electronic newsletters regarding promotions, our business and other related information;
• Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
• Analyze the Services’ usage;
• Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
• Improve our Services;
• Fulfil our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations;
• For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect Your Data or pursuant to your consent.
To Whom Your Personal Data May be Disclosed
We may share information collected through our Services, including Your Data to:
• Our affiliates, as necessary or appropriate to operate the Services as well as to enable us to provide you with information about our Services;
• Thirty party services providers that we engage to provide services or handle transactions on our behalf. These third-party service providers use the information we provide to them as necessary or appropriate for the performance of their services;
• Advertisers and marketing related service providers and partners that create, deliver and assess advertising or marketing campaigns, including interest-based ads;
• Content measurement companies to measure the performance of content across the internet, including on the Services;
• Social media platforms if you interact with social media widgets, share content using social media share buttons, or access features of the Services that contain content or features provided by social media platforms;
• Other parties when required by law or as necessary or appropriate to respond to requests from official and government authorities, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, health, safety, and security of AltaDerma, our patients, users, or the public.
In addition, we may share Your Data with third parties when you consent to or request such sharing.
Security and Retention
We are committed to ensuring that our Data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will retain Your Data for as long as necessary for the purpose of their collection, or during longer periods in accordance with applicable laws.
Access to Your Personal Data
Changing to this Policy
Last updated: 08/02/2022